Monday 28 July 2008

GLAM CHOPS BETTER THAN RADIOHEAD


The evidence is HERE. two places higher than Radiohead.

People will tell you that the Spin downloads section is not to be used as yard stick of greatness.

People will also tell you that its because the Radiohead track is only a cover.

People will even tell you that the Spin downloads section is in a non specific order and in no way sorted by order of greatness.

I say to all those people: I don't care, I know we're better than Radiohead as Radiohead are rubbish.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Innumerable masculinity issues" - aw, shucks, guys, you shouldn't have.

Perhaps if you'd written lyrics as mouth-goppingly clunky as "Pussy so good, I wish I could wear it as cologne", you'd have lept one place further up the chart!

tomkendall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jason said...
This comment has been removed by the author.