Monday 4 January 2010

GEEKWEEK


I used to regularly write a thing called Pow! To The People for Playbackstl. Something I intend to start up again in the new year.

Pow! To The People was supposed to be about different comics I had read each fortnight. But it ended up mainly being me writing about how much I love Booster Gold.

Because of this Jeff Katz who ,with Geoff Johns, wrote the first 12 issues of volume 2 of Booster Gold sent me an email. We've only had a chance to hang out once but we email backwards and forwards now and again and he seems like a pretty great guy.

I'm telling you all of this as he has just started a website called GeekWeek and has asked me to contribute. Geekweek was secretly on the web for the contributers to fool around with for a couple of weeks before it was announced. Consequently I've already started checking it everyday like the internet addict that I am and I can vouch that its pretty great. And I'm not just saying that because I've been posting about Adam and Joe, Doctor Who and David Devant and His Spirit Wife on there.

If you haven't already checked it out have a look. You can follow it on twitter too.


No comments: