Monday 28 June 2010

European Festivals.

Hello. Im playing at some festivals over the summer with a few different bands.

I'm doing one with Art Brut, a few with Everybody Was In The French Resistance..Now and a couple just as myself.

The ones just as myself will be sort of poetry events. Although I'll have Dyan and Ian playing acoustic guitar and piano with me. I'll be doing different songs from all different bands. Some EWITFR...N, some reworked Art Brut maybe a Glam Chops song and some Art Goblins. I haven't decided yet. I've also been writing some new songs, well lyrics, that might not fit on the next Art Brut record so maybe some of them too.

Anyhow here are the dates






We played Indie Tracks and Acoustic Lakeside last year and they were great. I wrote about them Here and Here.

People have been emailing me asking about Art Brut and what's going on. We're busy busy busy writing our 4th Album.

Hopefully see you at the festivals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please please please don't clash with Chris Morris at Latitude on the Friday, otherwise i'm going to be upset one ay or another.