Tuesday 20 April 2010

Postcards from EWITFR...N! - US Tour

I've been making Postcards for the Everybody Was In The French...Now. I wrote about why I was doing it HERE.

For the US tour I'm making a postcard (or maybe two, I haven't decided yet) for every show.

Here are the postcards for the Californian leg of the tour.


All the postcards will be made of two 12.7 x 17.7cm 100% pure cotton canvases,acrylic paint and pen.

The second part of the postcard looks like this.



I will fill it in with what has happened that day and add one of my stamps which look like this


The postcards will cost $50 and be available at the merch table.

The Californian shows are

April 23rd The Echo, LA
April 24th Casbah, San Diego
April 27th Bottom Of The Hill, San Francisco

See you there Edx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that the Echo Curio, or some other venue in Echo Park? I illustrated fliers for some shows at Echo Curio a while back.

maxbpdx said...

Can I buy you a beer later this week in Portland?

maxbpdx said...

Either way, looking forward to seeing the new band play through the US for the first time.