Tuesday 23 August 2011

Sunset Junction/Independent Postcards


I've been making postcards for every show I play for a while now. I explain why HERE

I have got a little behind with it and there are a few festivals Art Brut played over the summer I've not got round to yet. Here are the postcards for our next two shows though we are playing at The Independent in San Francisco with Tapes 'N Tapes and at Sunset Junction in LA








I'm looking forward to them both I love the Independent in S.F and I pretty much used to live round the corner from Sunset Junction when I used to stay in Echo Park all the time and am looking forward to trying to find time to eat in my favourite restaurant and to go rummaging in all of the Out The Closet thrift stores I can find.

There is a chance Sunset Junction might not happen. So just in case I have made this extra sticker for the postcard





With the San Francisco postcard it will be at the Merch table with the T-shirts. I'm not sure how it will work with the LA postcard. I'll just be carrying it around with me I suppose.

The postcard's cost $40 a set. They come as 2 canvases a front and a back. I fill in the 'back' part of the postcard with what happened that day/at the show. They are made of canvas acrylic paint and sharpie pen (for the writing of what happened)

See you soon X

No comments: