Tuesday, 28 April 2009

Art Brut VS Salem.

Mike has made a documentary. That will shock you mentally.

The making of Art Brut VS Satan. With Black Francis. Over 10 days.


Steven Crossley said...


Review of the manchester gig. Loved it. My favourite gig ever.

Anonymous said...

What's this?
No 'Beadle's About' theme rendition from Charles?
A missed opportunity.

Karembeu said...

Serious question: Was the reason for there being no horns on the new album because of the time restraints?

Thanks for that review too, it was a great gig. :D

James Marriott said...

I was going to say, "What is your tour manager thinking? You zigzag all over the place!" Then I saw Henry Dartnall's Twitter page...

Anyway, due to the lack of public transport in Dorset, I just recently missed you playing about 20 miles from my house. The aftermath of this proved the new album to stand up to LOTS of repeat plays :-D

Thank you x

Jennifer said...

I must express my sadness over Art Brut's 3 gigs in a row here in LA, why sadness? Because they will be at the Spaceland. Alas, I am but a lowly 18 year old who has yet to reach the 21+ restrictions of the Spaceland, woe is me.