Wednesday 20 March 2013

Some Mother Fucking Paintings For Sale.

I released some songs from a side project called Eddie Argos and The Lo Fi Punk Rock Motherfuckers about a month ago you can buy them HERE and you should as they are great.

I also made some paintings to go with the songs. I made four different Wam! Bang! Pow! Paintings of which I've sold two and also a painting for Paquito's Lament.

The song Paquito's Lament is a true story about my friend -  for arguments sake lets call him Paquito - who came to Berlin with his band and ended up accidentally stabbing a hells angel with a broken bottle.

Here is the painting, its on canvas (30cmx40cm) in Acrylic and costs 60 pounds including postage anywhere in the world.


And here are the remaining two Wam! Bang! Pow! paintings they are the same size also acrylic on canvas and also cost 60 pounds including postage.

Wam Bang Pow! #1


Wam! Bang! Pow! #2




If you are interested you can email me at eddie.argos.resource@gmail.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

a child could have drawn these....how could you charge for this shit. You are selling rubbish pretentious doodles thinking they are cool....and they are not

Anonymous said...

^ Dick

Anonymous said...

And you think the pictures are good?

THE EDDIE ARGOS RESOURCE said...

£60 including postage. I'm taking it you wouldn't like to buy one?

I think they look lovely, I'm trying my best.