Friday 9 April 2010

Postcards from EWITFR...N!


I recently made a postcard painting for every show Everybody Was In The French Resistance...Now played in the UK.

They all sold pretty fast and since then I've had a few emails from people asking if I'm making any for the European tour we did.

I'm only home for about a week before I head off on the US tour. But if anyone would like a postcard from one of the European dates they can email me and let me know. I'll make it and post it up here before sending it to you. I'm still only going to make one from each venue though and only for people who were there or really really wanted to be.

The postcards are on two 4" x 6" canvases (one for the front and one for the back of the postcard) and are made with acrylic paint and sharpie pen. They cost £35 plus postage for the pair.

You can get in touch with me at eddie.argos.resource@gmail.com

No comments: