Friday 2 July 2010

EWITFR...N Live on Geekweek

About a month ago Everybody Was In The French Resistance...Now were live on Geeweek.com.

I've only just figured out how to find the archived shows. So here it is.


I should probably tell you that this is after Ian had gone back to the UK. So it's Nathaniel from the Blood Arm stepping in. Although he has stepped in so many times now I'd say he is actually a member of EWITFR...N wether he wants to be or not.

I should also let you know that when we got to the venue we found out the PA didn't work. So had to rework our set and perform it without a P.A. or any amplification for the instruments or my voice. Luckily we are incredibly talented so you probably cant tell that there is anything wrong

Thanks to Geekweek for having us. It was a lot of fun.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

DaveCromwell said...

Music, comics and movies . . .

Well, they're to top 3 things in life, aren't they?