Tuesday 17 February 2009

PAINTINGS FOR SALE



Hello painting buying people thank you for all the emails. I sold all three "Moved To LA" paintings in less than 24 hours though.

I'm writing that on here as a little bit of a boast but also because people keep emailing asking if they can buy them and I feel its better to deal with the disappointment here than it is with an email.

Also I have a confession to make

A while ago I said I only had five of the "Ignorance Is Bliss" paintings left. I've decided to come clean and be honest though and admit that although I intended to paint forty I only really painted thirty three as I ran out of canvas and started suffering from RSI. 

I've just promised a couple of people I'd make and sell them one each though, so I feel the time is right to finish the set. That leaves five for sale I'm telling the truth this time I wont be making anymore.

If you would like to buy an "Ignorance Is Bliss" painting email me at

eddie.argos.resource@gmail.com

They are twenty pounds each. The postage is free if you live in the UK and a couple of quid for the rest of the world.

Sorry again for lying.

No comments: